Download Parent/Student Announcment in Word Format.
To: Parents, Students, Teachers, Administrators, and Newsletter Coordinator
From: Your School
Re: The Homework Site's On-Line Homework Program
Our school has invested in The Homework Site program, which will allow our
teachers to post their homework assignments and pertinent school news on the
Internet. Since the service is web-based, all that is needed to access the
program 24 hours a day at home, school, library, or work is a computer with
Internet access. Through the use of this unique service, our goal is to enhance
communications between home and school and stretch traditional classroom boundaries.
Here are just some of the ways our school community will benefit from the program:
- Check their children's homework from home or work 24 hours a day.
- Stay on top of upcoming major tests/school projects.
- E-mail teachers and administrators.
- Retrieve homework assignments on-line when absent.
- Plan ahead for major tests and school projects.
- Review school messages from their teachers and administrators via bulletin boards
Be sure to visit our school website at "http://www.yourschoolurl.com to take advantage
of this new school service! Just click "The Homework Site" button to access the program
and create a user profile under Students/Parents (one-time) to begin enjoying the service.
On-line help instructions are available, if needed. Also, bookmark instructions (under FAQ)
to add the site to your list of favorites are available.
- Post assignments and pertinent school news
- Archive assignments for an entire school year
- Provide links to educational Internet resources and attach class handouts to assignments/bulletin boards
Also, you are not limited to one user account per family. For example, all parents and
students can have their own accounts with The Homework Site.
We welcome your feedback concerning the usefulness of this service! E-mail:
with any suggestions or questions.