Lesson Plans Online -- Key Benefits
- School administrators love viewing lesson plans on-line at home, school, etc.
- If a parent expresses concern about a class' curriculum, the school administrator or teacher can share with the parent (in a face-to-face meeting) the lesson plans.
- Since the lesson plans are archived, think of the potential paper savings.
- Teachers love the fact that their lesson plans are organized monthly for easy review.
- Teachers become more comfortable with the Internet.
- Our custom on-line program easily integrates into your school's website.
- No software needs to be installed at home or school -- 100% web-based.
- Teacher profile -- regardless of Internet experience, all teachers quickly post daily lesson plans for all of their classes on one, easy-to-use form, typically in less than 7 minutes.
- Monthly calendar view -- administrators can view a teacher's monthly lesson plans with one click of the mouse; teachers click "add" on the particular day of the month for which they would like to post a lesson plan.
- Teachers can "edit" their plans 24 hours a day, anytime, anywhere.
- If a hard copy is required, a teacher can print out the lesson plan.
- Custom look -- your school name and logo on all pages -- No banner ads.
- Within the lesson plans, teachers can easily upload/attach their own documents and create links to references on the web.
- Our prices are most reasonable
- Please contact us for details based on the number of participating teachers
- Optional features:
- Specialty Calendars
- School Activity
- The Homework Site's On-Line Homework Program